Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Delicatessen Assistant - NEW WORLD Oamaru
New World Oamaru offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
We are seeking customer focused individuals to join our team in the Deli. The applicants should have experience with food preparation and food safety who possess enthusiasm for delivering a top product and excellent customer service. The applicants must also be flexible to work within all aspects of the Customer Service team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to prepare a range of food
- A great communicator
- Demonstrate high standards of customer service
- Able to work within a team or independently
- Prepared to learn new skills and participate in in-store training
- Savvy to general Health & Safety and Food Safety standards
- Willing to learn
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare delicious food for the fridge cabinet and hot food cabinet
- Meeting customer service standards
- Maintaining a safe work environment with a high standard of cleanliness in compliance with our Food Safety Programme
If you believe you have the skills for this role we would love to hear from you.
Please apply online, or fill in an application form from Customer Services, Oamaru New World.
Applications close - 23 June 2019
Applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship or New Zealand Permanent Residency. Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 8030.218
Closing Date: Sunday, 23 June 2019