Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are looking for a Commercial Manager in our PAK’nSAVE Tauranga store.
At PAK’nSAVE Tauranga, we are out here trying to provide a sweet as experience to make life easier for the customer. And now, we are looking for a Commercial Manager to help us deliver fresh as products at cheap as prices!
- Being truly customer driven to deliver on commercial outcomes, driving growth in the store
- Analyse an abundance of data, via SAP amongst other tools, to steer commercial decisions
- Build the short, medium, and long-term strategy for marketing and promotional cycles
- Lead a team of buyers in store, helping to steer a culture of data driven decision-making
- Build relationships with the wider team and leadership to get the very best results
What’s in it for you;
- The ability to drive something within a flexible and creative working environment – if there’s a better way, let us know!
- Prove yourself in a store known for its people development and career opportunities
- An amazing team of leaders to learn from, who are also open to your help along the way
- An attractive salary, bonus and annual performance-based salary reviews
What are we looking for;
- An ability to listen, advise and come up with commercially customer driven solutions
- An inquisitive mind, not afraid to get stuck into problems, providing solutions and rolling your sleeves up to get results
- A great negotiator who is focussed on delivering the best deal to the customer
- Ability to balance a commercial/numbers mindset with a flare for marketing and understanding of what is appealing to the customer
- A love of or passionate interest in retail – we would love to keep your career growing, so career aspirations are a must!
About PAK’nSAVE & Foodstuffs;
Store Vision: Sweet As, Fresh As, Cheap As
PAK’nSAVE Tauranga is a pretty big business on its own, never mind being part of the Foodstuffs Cooperative. We employ over 250 people and serve 35,000 (yeah, 35,000) people a week, all while helping to support our local community, helping Kiwis get more out of life.
You know New World, PAK’nSAVE and Four Square right? That’s Foodstuffs! We are one of NZ’s biggest companies, you just don’t know it, because in true Kiwi style – we are humble about it (apart from right now maybe)! Join one of our stores and you open the door to endless opportunities!