Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Checkout Supervisor - NEW WORLD Lincoln
We are seeking a person who can assist our Checkout Team with the daily operations of our Checkout Department. This is a full time role.
You will be a part of an enthusiastic and motivated team. As a front line person in our business you will be able to communicate with customers from all back grounds and be able to provide exceptional customer service.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Developed Organization skills
- Effective communication at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Be a problem solver
- Dedication to customer service
- Good computer skills – ability to pick up programs with ease
- Ability to learn fast
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Checkout Manager and 2IC in supervising staff
- Assisting with Lotto, Café and Self Checkouts
- Responsible for the sale of Liquor
- Maintaining of our Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Responsible for the department on some shifts
In this role you be directly reporting to the Checkout Manager/2IC
The vacancy will require one weekend day and some evening work.
Lincoln is a small rural university town approximately 20 minutes from the centre of Christchurch.
If this sounds like you then please apply online now!
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close: 23rd February 2020
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8044.127
Closing Date: Sunday, 23 February 2020