Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Checkout Operators - PAK'nSAVE Dunedin
DUNEDIN PAK’n SAVE
We are on the
look-out for a responsible, friendly and highly motivated person with a great
team attitude to join our busy Checkout team in both Part time and Full time
roles. No two days will be the same! Being a Checkout operator will involve
providing accurate, efficient and excellent customer service.
What we looking for:
- A “Can Do Attitude”
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team or individually
- Reliability & Honesty
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional cash handling
- Flexibility to work any hours
- Excellent customer
service and work ethics
What we offer:
- To further develop your customer service and security skills on our Self-Service Checkout and Shop & Go systems
- Opportunities to develop barista skills in our café
- Training prospects and chances to acquire knowledge and skills in our busy Lotto counter, including receiving nationally recognised Lotto NZ Qualifications.
- A safe working environment for our employees
- Obtain Health & Safety and Food Safety Training
- Opportunities to
learn different areas of our retail market, possible career advances and
nationally recognised retail qualifications
Leaving the last impression with customers before they leave the store is a significant responsibility. Therefore, if you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that focus on providing excellent service and working in a supportive team environment then we would like to hear from you.
Successful applicant will be available for immediate starts and be able to at least work one weekend shift.
Applicant must be a New Zealand citizen/ Resident or must hold a Valid New Zealand Visa.
Applications Close June 5th 2022