Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Checkout Operator - NEW WORLD Durham Street
Are you a Customer Service superstar looking for a part time position?
We are looking for a passionate and energetic part-time Checkout Operator with excellent people skills. This is an excellent opportunity to come and work at an outstanding supermarket and in an industry with great job security and stability. Experience in a customer service role is desirable.
New World Durham Street is Christchurch’s newest supermarket experience, offering the latest in supermarket design and features and we are proudly locally owned and operated!
The days and hours of this role are: Tuesday 4-10pm and Saturday 4-10pm.
This role offers:
- A great team and store culture
- A commitment to ongoing training and learning
- The opportunity to further develop customer service, problem solving and team work skills
The tasks and responsibilities for this role include:
- Delivering outstanding customer service and building rapport with customers
- Scanning items accurately and packing groceries while still maintaining excellent customer service, think multi-tasking!
- Working in a team environment and giving effective communication
- Cleaning and collecting trolleys, making sure our Checkout area looks amazing!
- Some flexibility to work extra shifts, especially during public holiday periods
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A natural ability in working with people
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Great communication and time management skills
- A positive approach to your day
- Good personal presentation
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role then please apply now. Please include your availability, work experience and fill in all parts of the application. Applications are considered as soon as they are submitted.
Please submit your application, including your CV and cover letter to: http://www.snafflejobs.co.nz/2KDESKLG
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered.
Applications close: 25 April 2021
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 8054.114
Closing Date: Sunday, 25 April 2021