Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Change & Training Advisor - Foodstuffs South Island
Foodstuffs South Island is undertaking an exciting project to transform its core people management Systems. We’re after a dynamic change manager to join our team and help in this co-operative wide project.
As an experienced Change & Training Advisor you will have a natural ability to establish excellent working relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders, providing leadership and motivation through transformational change. Alongside your passion for people, you'll have strong experience delivering successful improvement initiatives in a commercial environment.
To be successful in this role, you will need previous experience in:
- Developing change management strategies
- Carrying out change impact assessments
- Change readiness planning, including stakeholder management plans, engagement approaches, training assessments and communications planning
This is a hands-on delivery role. You will be responsible for supporting a programme of change, and the roll out of a Human Capital Management system, planning and supporting the team in establishing the benefits realisation plan and organisation impact assessment.
- Support the implementation of a change management plan
- Establish the strategy for change and conduct impact analysis
- Provide expert change management support and advice to the wider team and stakeholders.
- Build working relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external
- Identify and track benefits and ensure these are realised post implementation
- Previous experience providing change support and advice to a large change project/programme. Relevant HR experience is desirable
- Demonstrated experience documenting the change approach, planning the required work to deliver it, and measuring the outcomes achieved
- Strong knowledge of people change impacts and how these vary
- Experience evaluating and assessing the impacts of change with stakeholders and ability to provide solutions for managing impacts
- Producing key communications material for leaders, managers and staff, including briefings and information packs
Change delivery/management, project management skills, process mapping and gap analysis of data and business processes are highly desirable
The role is fixed term for 18 months.
This is a great opportunity to join our company at a time of exciting change. If you have the skills, experience and motivation to succeed in this role we want to hear from you.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Job no: 3216.005
Closing Date: Sunday, 27 January 2019