Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Butchery / Seafood Assistant - PAK’nSAVE Invercargill
We are looking for a mature, self-motivated person to join our team
This role involves preparing, packing and serving customers from our Butchery & Seafood Departments
Can you demonstrate the following?
- A “Can Do Attitude”
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually
- A focus on quality and attention to detail
- Display great levels of customer service
- Maintain a high standard of retail merchandising
- Maintaining Health & Safety and Food Safety standards.
- Ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised
This is a Part-Time position, with the potential to move to Full-Time. Hours and Days to be discussed at interview stage. The successful applicant must have the ability to work nights.
Please either apply online, or pop in-store and ask at Customer Services for an Application Form
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 9003.060
Closing Date: Sunday, 16 December 2018