Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Butchery Packer - Pak'n Save Timaru
Timaru Pak'n Save have an exciting opportunity for two mature and responsible people to join our busy Butchery Department.
The tasks involved will include, but not restricted to: Packing, rotating stock, filling display, customer inquiries, ensuring food safety and health and safety procedures are adhered to.
We’re looking for someone who is/has:
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Superb communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Physically fit as lifting stock is required
- Positive work ethic and attitude
Days and hours will be:
- Position One: Friday to Monday 6.00am-2.30pm = 32 hours per week
- Position Two: Tuesday to Saturday 6.00am-2.30pm = 40 hours per week
If you are punctual, motivated, and pride yourself on your outstanding customer service skills - then we want to hear from you! Please apply on-line and include a copy of your C.V. and a cover letter.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications will close once a suitable candidate has been found.