Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
New World Thorndon is a premier supermarket in Wellington with a reputation for superior range, quality and customer service.
Responsibilities will include
- Achieving daily stock management tasks
- Assist the team to ensure the stock level targets are met
- Ensuring that all current Health and Safety and Food Safety procedures are strictly met
- Committed to delivering first class quality products for customers
- Ensuring product presentation standards are maintained
- Deliver high customer service
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment
The position is full-time, including both weekend shifts and extra hours when required. The days and hours are - Monday, Tuesday, Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm, Saturday and Sunday 8:00am - 4:30pm. Remuneration will be discussed at an interview.
Thorndon New World Supermarket
150 Molesworth Street
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 409501.31110
Closing Date: Saturday, 13 June 2020