Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Butchery Manager - RAEWARD FRESH Richmond
Raeward Fresh Richmond is a locally owned and operated market situated in Richmond.
We strive to be Richmond’s most loved shopping experience, priding ourselves on unrivalled customer service, one of the largest butchery ranges in the Top of the South and an outstanding fresh foods experience.
We have an opportunity for a motivated person to join our Butchery Department to ensure the very best Quality meat is being served up to our Retail and Wholesale Customers as well as leading a team into success and exceeding KPI’s.
This is a hands on role with your key responsibilities including:
- Ensuring our customers are our number one priority
- A huge focus on quality
- Maintaining and exceeding KPI’s
- Mentoring your team & ensuring the management of your team and department is effective and efficient
- Procurement / buying & stocktaking
- Ensure our Food and Health and Safety programs are being adhered to
- Contribute to the overall success and growth within the company
- A positive outlook - attitude is everything!
- Ability to create a team environment
- Experience as a supervisor / 2ic or higher
- A good sense of humor
- A love of food!
- Proven communication and people skills
- A structured approach to your day
- Effective organizational skills
- High levels of personal presentation
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Great presentation skills and attention to detail
We can offer the right person a friendly, professional and supportive environment working alongside a strong leadership team.
If this opportunity appeals to you, and you would like to work with a passionate team of people please apply now including a cover letter and CV.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close: 6 March 2020
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 5068.025a
Closing Date: Friday, 6 March 2020