Butchery Assistant - Pak'nSave Northlands
- Join our Northlands PAK’nSAVE family
- Locally owned and operated business
Part Time position
We love our customers and want to deliver the best supermarket shopping experience possible. We are excited to offer a new opportunity to join our great team as a Butchery Assistant.
The right candidate will:
- Have a positive, can do attitude
- Enjoy providing excellent customer service
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be physically fit – some heavy lifting is involved
Your key duties will be to ensure the department is merchandised to a very high standard, as well as ensuring all customers experience amazing service from our Butchery department.
This is a part time position (6am – 2.30pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday ) reporting to the Butchery Manager.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please apply online now, attaching your C.V. and Cover Letter.
All applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 9014.095
Closing Date: Wednesday, 24 October 2018