Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Butchery Assistant - PAK'nSAVE Dunedin
DUNEDIN PAK’n SAVE
We are on the look-out for a responsible, friendly and
highly motivated person with a great team attitude to join our busy Butchery
team in Full time roles. No two days will be the same! Our Butchery team
produces high quality products, including specialised orders, and we have a
consistent commitment to excellence.
What we looking for:
- A “Can Do Attitude”
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team or individually
- Reliability & Honesty
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional food handling skills or relevant food handling experience
- Flexibility to work any hours
- Excellent customer service and work ethics
- Commitment to adhering strictly to Food Safety and Health
& Safety Law
What we offer:
- To further develop your Butchery skills through our innovative and ever changing product line
- A safe working environment for our employees
- Training prospects and chances to acquire knowledge and skills in our Butchery department, including fully-funded Butchery Apprenticeships
- Obtain nationally recognised Health & Safety and Food Safety qualifications.
- Opportunities to learn different areas of our retail
market, possible career advances and nationally recognised retail
Our Butchery department is unrivaled in its offering and we are looking for dynamic team members who will help us continue contributing to excellence. Therefore, if you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that focus on providing excellent service and working in a supportive team environment then we would like to hear from you.
Applicant must be a New Zealand citizen/ Resident or must hold a Valid Work Visa.
Applications Close June 11th 2022