Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Butcher - RAEWARD FRESH Richmond
Raeward Fresh Richmond is a locally owned and operated market situated in Richmond as well as our new site in Tasman ( Raeward Fresh Tasman)
We strive to be Richmond’s most loved shopping experience, priding ourselves on unrivalled customer service, one of the largest butchery ranges in the Top of the South and an outstanding fresh foods experience.
We have an opportunity for a motivated person to join our Butchery Department to ensure the very best Quality meat is being served up to our Retail and Wholesale Customers.
This is a hands on role with your key responsibilities including:
- Ensuring our customers are our number one priority
- A huge focus on quality
- Ensure our Food and Health and Safety programs are being adhered to
- Contribute to the overall success and growth within the company
- A positive outlook - attitude is everything!
- Ability to create a team environment
- A good sense of humor
- A love of food!
- Proven communication and people skills
- A structured approach to your day
- Effective organizational skills
- High levels of personal presentation
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Great presentation skills and attention to detail
If this opportunity appeals to you, and you would like to work with a passionate team of people please apply now including a cover letter and CV.
We can offer the right person a friendly, professional and supportive environment working alongside a strong leadership team.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close: 06 March 2020
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 5068.026
Closing Date: Friday, 6 March 2020