Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Butcher - PAK'NSAVE Richmond
We are seeking an energetic person that wants to be a
part of our team to help deliver quality products in our busy Butchery Department.
The position available is full time, with the days of work being Monday –
Friday and one weekend in every four to be worked. Start time is 5:30am and some degree of flexibility may be required
You will be a part of
an enthusiastic and motivated team. We
are a store that values initiative and trying new things, and takes great pride
in the goods we produce.
applicant will need to have experience in the Butchery industry and have a
strong customer focus, preferably having worked in a supermarket environment
and able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Butcher experience or qualification
- Outstanding Butchery Skills and presentation of product
- Developed Organisational & Time Management Skills
- Effectively communicate at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Dedication to customer service
In this role you be directly reporting to the Butchery Manager
Key responsibilities include:
- To consistently produce product of outstanding quality.
- Work as a team to deliver the quantity and quality of the required production.
- The maintaining of our Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards within your department.
Please register and apply online with a covering letter introducing yourself at:
or to Brendon Rae via a written application letter
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
Overseas applicants must have NZ Citizenship, Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit
Applications close : Sunday 16th August 2020
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9004.078
Closing Date: Sunday, 16 August 2020