Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Butcher - Pak'nSave Rangiora
Are you Looking for an EXCITING NEW POSITION?
Have you got a PASSION for Food?
Due to customer demand, PAK’nSAVE RANGIORA is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our busy Butchery Department.
We care for our customers and each other by always preparing and presenting a wide range of meats in a way that we can all achieve one of our main core values: “Deliver the highest quality at the best prices".
The role requires:
- To work in a team environment amongst other butchers and packers
- Working along side a team of butchers in cutting, packing, labelling and displaying meat for sale
- Assist customers with their queries
- Comply with Food Safety, Health and Safety and Compliance with in the store
- Have the enthusiasm to work with some of the most experienced butchers in the trade
What we can offer:
- Ongoing Training and Mentoring
- Further Development through Retail Certificates and Apprenticeships
- A United Company Culture and Work Environment
Here's what we need from you:
- Have a positive and energetic attitude
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Be Reliable, Self-Motivated and Trustworthy
- Have a good eye for a Quality
This is a permanent position working 40 hours per week: Sunday to Thursday working week. There will be the opportunity to pick up extra hours when required.
Full training and Uniform will be provided.
We strive to deliver exceptional customer service and constantly lead by example in the supermarket industry. We are after that someone who will also portray these values and share in our vision of being the “Go to supermarket in North Canterbury”.
PAK’nSAVE Rangiora is asking for applications to join our team to help create the “Future of food retailing in North Canterbury”
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9012.094
Closing Date: Monday, 29 April 2019