Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Butcher - PAK'nSAVE Queenstown
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a positive and passionate team player who thrives in a fast paced environment and would enjoy the challenges of supermarket butchery retailing.
We’re seeking someone with a Butchery Qualification or a minimum of 3 years butchery experience within the supermarket retail industry.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about meat cuts and delivering outstanding quality
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service at all times
- An excellent communicator who develops relationships and fosters teamwork.
- Engaging and positive.
- Willing to learn new skills and able to work independently.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Assisting with all duties that form part of the butchery operation, including packaging and presentation of products
- Handling carcasses and preparing meat cuts and specialty items
- Maintaining clean and tidy work areas
- A commitment to our Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards.
- Providing a superior level of customer service.
This is a full time position, ideally commencing as soon as possible. The days and hours of work will be discussed with the successful applicant, days and hours may be tailored to suit the individual.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply online now via the below link.
Applicants must be New Zealand Citizens or New Zealand Residents.
Applications close 20 July 2020
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9013.054
Closing Date: Monday, 20 July 2020