Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Butcher - PAK'nSAVE Queenstown
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, positive and self-starting team player who would enjoy the challenges of supermarket butchery retailing.
Are you looking to progress your career path? This is what you will need:
- Butcher experience in supermarkets (you don’t have to be a qualified butcher but it does help)
- Or extensive experience in butchery outside supermarkets
- Having the right can do attitude to positively make a difference in our market
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about meat cuts and delivering outstanding quality
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service at all times
- An excellent communicator who develops relationships and fosters teamwork.
- Engaging and positive.
- Willing to learn new skills and able to work independently.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Meeting company objectives for the department and living our store values.
- Ensuring the butchery department provides a superior level of customer service.
- Achieving production needs of the department, including handling carcasses and preparing meat cuts and specialty items
- Assisting with presentation and merchandising the department to a high standard
- Assisting with all other duties that form part of the butchery operation, including packaging and presentation of products
- Maintaining clean and tidy work areas
- A commitment to our Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards.
This is a full time position, ideally commencing as soon as possible. The days and hours of work will be discussed with the successful applicant, days and hours may be tailored to suit the individual.
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown is seeking applications from persons interested in joining our new and exciting retail opportunity. If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply online now using the below link:
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close: 01 March 2020
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9013.034d
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 March 2020