Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Barista/Checkout Assistants - PAK'nSAVE Queenstown
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
We are seeking full-time customer focused individuals to join our Checkout team. Applicants should possess ability, ambition and enthusiasm to play an important role within our Checkout team and also make exceptional coffees. Checkout Assistant and Barista/ Checkout Assistant positions available.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Confident working with numbers and hold cash handling skills
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- An effective organiser and possess time management skills
- Personally presented to a high standard
- An excellent customer service provider and have great communication skills
- Prepared to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
The ideal candidate for Barista/ Checkout Assistant positions will also be:
- An exquisite and passionate coffee maker
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that our customers are provided service to a high standard
- Creating a friendly and helpful environment for customers and staff alike
- Dealing with cash and customer transaction in an appropriate manner ensuring accuracy at all times
- Ensure all sales are conducted efficiently and that liquor, tobacco and other age restricted product purchases are sold in compliance with law and company policies 100% of the time
- Working within Food Safety and Health and Safety requirements
- Assisting with the restocking of shelves around the checkout lanes, trolley collection and other related tasks as required.
- All positions include weekend work. The days and hours of work will be discussed with the successful applicant.
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown is seeking applications from persons interested in joining our new and exciting retail opportunity. If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply now by clicking on the below link! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close: 14 May 2021
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9013.073
Closing Date: Friday, 14 May 2021