Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Bakery Packer - PAK'nSAVE Rangiora
Do you Enjoy a TEAM environment?
Is having FUN at work high on your list of priorities?
PAK’nSAVE RANGIORA is looking for a highly motivated Bakery Packer to join our busy Bakery Department.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Bakery Packer who can demonstrate a desire for fresh baked goods. This person will have the ability to work as part of a team while maintaining a high quality of food preparation and presentation standards for our valued customers.
What you get from us:
- On-going training and mentoring
- Career development opportunities
- Being part of a New Zealand owned brand
- Great company culture and work environment
Here's what we need from you:
- A Can Do attitude
- Great Time Management and Strong Communication skills
- Reliable & Self Motivated
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Willingness to follow Food Safety and Health and Safety workplace practices.
We are after someone who will embrace our multiple core values and shares in our vision and mission of being the ‘Go to supermarket in North Canterbury’.
This is a permanent Part time position working 3-4 days a week between 13-22.5 hours. Hours and days are flexible.
PAK’nSAVE Rangiora is asking for applications to join our team to help create the “Future of food retailing in North Canterbury”
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 9012.080
Closing Date: Sunday, 16 December 2018