Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Bakery Manager - Pak'nSave Northlands
Join our Northlands PAK’nSAVE family
Locally owned and operated business
Full Time position
We are excited to offer an opportunity to a highly experienced and passionate Baker to step into the role of Bakery Manager at our store.
Our Bakery department is a busy, high production department with a talented team of staff all seeking the guidance of a natural leader who can drive growth and creativity in the department.
The right candidate will:
- Be a qualified Baker
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for baking throughout their career
- Have excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills (and ideally experience with SAP)
- Have the initiative and drive to constantly improve and streamline processes
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Have a clear management style and philosophy
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering on agreed budgets and targets, and consistently maintain high standards throughout the whole department
- positively motivating the team, leading from the front and being hands on in the department
- driving the continued growth and development of all Bakery staff
This position is Full Time, days and hours to be discussed at the interview.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please apply online now!
All applicants must hold New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Visa.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9014.151
Closing Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2019