Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Bakery Manager - NEW WORLD Northwood
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a current Bakery Manager who is looking for a change or an experienced Baker with aspirations of leadership to lead and inspire our passionate Bakery team at Northwood New World.
We are seeking a manager who is filled with drive and enthusiasm and who thrives on a challenge. This is also a great mentoring role assisting your team to develop their potential and become invaluable members of the Bakery team. If this is you, then we want to hear from you, now!
As part of our management team, we can offer you a competitive package with on-going training and development to assist you with reaching your goals.
As an integral member of our team, you will have significant responsibility, and will need to possess the appropriate skills to lead the daily operations of this busy department in our store.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven Management & Leadership skills
- Dedication to customer service
- Developed organisation and planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- An effective communicator at all levels
- Attention to detail and quality focused
- Ability to motivate and guide the Team under any circumstances
- Self-aware and able to manage work stress to ensure wellbeing
- Sense of humour
The key responsibilities of the successful applicant include:
- Managing, leading, organising and developing the potential of our bakery team
- Ensuring the highest standards are achieved and maintained throughout all elements of the bakery department
- Maintaining our Health & Safety, and Food Safety standards within your department
- Production planning to ensure customer needs are met and to minimise waste
- Maintaining a high level of customer service to ensure customer satisfaction is met at all times
This is a permanent full time position which includes a weekend shift.
If you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to fit this role, then please register and apply online, providing a CV and a Covering letter to your application.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered.
Applications close: 25 April 2021