Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Bakery Assistant Manager - Pak'nSave Rangiora
PAK’nSAVE RANGIORA have an exciting opportunity for a Bakery Assistant Manager to join our team.
Do you have the skills to:
- Assist the Bakery Manager with the organization and management of the bakery department which consists of a strong team of bakers, apprentices and packers.
- Direct and motivate a team while coaching and driving performance.
- Assist in coordinating rosters amongst the department and supporting the Bakery Manager with ordering product, managing waste and controlling in going and outgoing costs.
- Continues to provide an excellent level of customer service and drive our customer service culture across the store.
The successful candidate will assist the Bakery Manager in the organisation and leadership of the Bakery department team by assisting and guiding them to ensure the smooth running of the Bakery department. You will have the ability to ensure the agreed standards of quality, freshness, range, offer availability and customer service are met all day every day.
The role includes performing and overseeing department stocktakes, assisting with the implementation of sound production planning and to ensure all statutory requirements are met in regards to Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations for PAK’nSAVE Rangiora Bakery department.
- PAK’nSAVE Rangiora offer on going training and development including specific Food Stuffs and in-house programmes
- Future opportunities to excel in the Food Retail profession
- Being a part of an exciting brand that is New Zealand owned and Operated.
This is a permanent position Sunday to Thursday position working a 45 hour week. The exact hours and days of the position will be discussed with applicants at the interview stage. Experience working in a Supermarket Bakery department is not a must but would be an advantage.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9012.093
Closing Date: Monday, 29 April 2019