Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Baker - NEW WORLD Windsor
We are a leading edge Southland supermarket looking for an individual to aid in the continued growth and quality of a strong performing bakery department. The right person will need to be highly motivated team player with a minimum 1-2 years of experience in a bakery environment. Trade qualifications preferred but not essential.
- Administer strong customer service to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- Efficiently tray up product for baking
- Prepare a variety of products to store specifications in terms of quantities and ingredients
- Prove and bake products for correct time
- Efficiently wrap and package product as required
- Administer presentation ensuring fixtures are full and layout follows store standards
- Administer thorough cleanup and sanitising procedures following our Food control plan
Key Competencies required for the position are:
- Highly motivated with a passion for all things bread & cake and customer service excellence
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Honesty, Integrity & Reliability
- Hands on role – proactive team member
- Strong numerical skills
- Proven practical bakery experience
Days of work will be discussed during the interview process.
If you believe you have the required skills, drive and passion to join this fast paced exciting market and bring to life the New World experience for our customers who are at the heart of everything we do then we want to hear from you.
If this sounds like you please submit your CV and covering letter to:
New World Windsor
51 Windsor Street, Invercargill 9810
Application close: Thursday, 25 July 2019
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8070.030
Closing Date: Thursday, 25 July 2019