Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Baker - NEW WORLD Prestons
We are recruiting a passionate and motivated team member who has extensive experience in this industry to join us and ensure that our market delivers the best customer experience.
You will be working in a diverse, fast paced and supportive environment alongside others with the same motivation to deliver outstanding service, range and quality.
We are responsive to our customers’ needs and our aim is to provide them with a superior shopping experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in a store that has the latest technology and equipment.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the in-store bakery provides an enhanced customer service experience and excellent product offering
- Work with your department manager to meet department KPIs
- Maintain high presentation standards and ensure adherence to Food Safety and Health and Safety processes
The successful candidate will have:
- Trade qualification OR significant proven experience
- A strong customer service orientation
- Positivity, initiative and self-motivation
- Organisational skills and planning ability
- The ability to develop relationships and communicate effectively
- Integrity and innovative thinking
This position is full-time and will include both weekend days.
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand – with citizenship, residency or approved work visa.
If you believe you have the right attitude, experience and attributes for this role, please apply now!
Please include a cover letter and full curriculum vitae.
Applications close: Thursday 1 August 2019
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8071.024
Closing Date: Thursday, 1 August 2019