Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Baker - NEW WORLD Bishopdale
New World Bishopdale offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
We are seeking customer focused individuals to join our team in the bakery. The applicants should be talented and experienced who possess enthusiasm for delivering top leadership skills and excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years’ industry experience
- A Bakery Trade Qualification, or industry specific experience
- NZ Food Hygiene Qualifications (NZQA Unit Standards 167 and 168)
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and Presentation of Bakery Products
- Shop presentation, stock movement and prevent wastage through product rotation
- Ticketing and pricing of products
- Assist with department stocktake
- High level of Customer Service through keeping up to date with product knowledge, promotional information and ensuring that accurate advice is provided to customers
- Ensure departmental compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures
Hours of work are:
- Sunday to Thursday 3am to 11:30am
If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply online now! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close: 4 October 2020