Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Apprentice Butcher/Knifehand - RAEWARD FRESH Richmond
If you think you have the goods – then you should already be making the call. This is a fully funded apprenticeship!
Raeward Fresh Richmond is a locally owned and operated market situated on Champion Rd, Richmond.
We strive to be Richmond’s most loved shopping experience, priding ourselves on unrivalled customer service, one of the largest butchery ranges in the Top of the South and an outstanding fresh foods experience.
We have an opportunity for a motivated person to join our Butchery Department to ensure the very best Quality meat is being served up to our Retail and Wholesale Customers.
This is a hands on role with your key responsibilities including:
- Ensuring our customers are our number one priority
- A huge focus on quality
- Ensuring practical and theory work is completed in a timely fashion
- Learning and taking on feedback from experienced Butchers
- Ensure our Food and Health and Safety programs are being adhered to
- Contribute to the overall success and growth within the company
- A positive outlook - attitude is everything!
- Ability to create a team environment
- A good sense of humor
- A love of food!
- Proven communication and people skills
- A structured approach to your day
- Effective organizational skills
- High levels of personal presentation
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Great presentation skills and attention to detail
We can offer the right person a friendly, professional and supportive environment working alongside a strong leadership team.
If this opportunity appeals to you, and you would like to work with a passionate team of people please apply now including a cover letter and CV.
This is a FULL TIME position with one weekend day required.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered.
Applications close: 14 May 2021