Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Administration Superstar - RAEWARD FRESH Richmond
We are looking for a star to join our admin team at Raeward Fresh Richmond.
If it’s a full-time position in a fun and friendly environment that you are looking for then this could be the position for you!
This position is full time position Tuesday to Saturday (Sunday + Mondays off) with a start time of 5am each day. You must like early starts!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receipting inward goods
- Wholesale invoicing
- Dealing with queries & answering the phone
- General office duties
- Supporting our admin & management teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across many levels
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- A commitment towards maintaining and strengthening the work environment embracing all health and Safety practices
- Team Player – who will support and collaborate effectively
- Problems solving and planning skills
- Knowledge and confident use on Computers, SAP knowledge an advantage
- Excellent time management with the ability to multitask and prioritise is essential
- Reliable & Punctual
If you believe you have the passion and energy to join the Raeward Fresh team and would like to be part of a fast growing family business apply online now!
Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Applications close - 26 February 2020 (we are looking for an ASAP start so don't delay in getting your application in!)
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 5068.025
Closing Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2020