Truck Driver / Storeperson - Trents Invercargill
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On the Spot and to Trents customers.
About the role:
Working out of the Trent’s Invercargill warehouse supplying outstanding customer service to Trent’s customers. Your key responsibilities will be delivery as required, order assembly, inwards goods, put away, loading and forklift activity. This role is a physical, hands-on role.
- 07:00 to 04:30 Tuesday to Friday, 06:00 to 10:00 Saturday TBC
Foodstuffs South Island will offer you:
- Guaranteed hours each week
- Additional purchasing benefits
- Company Uniform
- Medical Insurance after a qualifying period
- Provide proof of clean current licenses to drive trucks, class 2 with a minimum of 12 months driving experience. Class 4 is preferred.
- A current F and O.S.H Forklift Endorsement will be an advantage but not essential.
- Self-motivated and hard working
- A team player with a great attitude
- Be both numerate and literate
- Reliable transport to and from work
How to apply:
If you believe you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to work at Trent’s Invercargill then please apply online now! Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test, ACC check and return a satisfactory Ministry of Justice check.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1791.007
Closing Date: Sunday, 18 November 2018