Trents Systems and Pricing Coordinator - Foodstuffs South Island
Does being part of a dynamic team that works in the wholesale industry excite you?
We have a 12 month fixed term role becoming available based at Head Office in Christchurch. The role reports to the Trents Promotions Manager.
What you’ll be responsible for includes:
- Working as part of the Promotions Team delivering activities and sales initiatives to ensure growth in sales and profitability
- Working with suppliers on customer pricing, promotions contract claims
- Supporting the Trents team with all SAP & CRM system queries and being the SAP Super User for Trents
- Ensuring the stability, availability and reliability of Trents applications in both SAP & CRM, including user testing.
The experience and skills we see you having to do this role well include:
- Experience working in SAP is a pre-requisite
- Data loading, management, review and reporting experience
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft applications and strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team
If you are focused on doing things right the first time, you thrive on providing great support as part of a wider team and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply.
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major retailing and wholesaling cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh and On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
Are you the person we want? Can you see yourself with us? Then please register and apply online now.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Job no: 3214.043
Closing Date: Wednesday, 1 August 2018