Trents Customer Service Team Leader - Foodstuffs South Island
Trents is a significant player in the South Island foodservice and convenience markets. We sell food, beverage and general merchandise products to thousands of customers and we are creating a new Trents Customer Service Team to service and grow our customer database. We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to come onboard for this exciting new journey.
This is a permanent role, located at our Head office in Christchurch and reporting to the Trents Customer Service Manager.
You will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationships with new and existing Trents customers through offering exceptional service via all communication channels with customers. You will be assisting the Trents Customer Service Manager with planning, organising and leading the day to day operations of the department.
The skills we see you having to do this role well include:
- A minimum of 2 years previous customer service experience in a management or supervisory role
- Previous experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Inbound/outbound sales experience
- A high degree of accuracy
- Strong Problem-Solving and analytic thinking abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A professional telephone manner
- Solid experience with CRM software and sound computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work to deadlines
This is a full time permanent position with a minimum of 40 hours a week.
Weekend shift may be required from time to time, this will be discussed at interview.
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major retailing and wholesaling cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh and On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
Are you the person we want? Can you see yourself with us? Then please register and apply online now including your CV and cover letter.
DON'T WAIT, apply now as if we find our Team Leader Superstar immediately this vacancy may close sooner.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1060.037
Closing Date: Friday, 16 November 2018