Supermarket Assistants- PAK’nSAVE Queenstown
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great work life balance, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
We currently have vacancies in our new supermarket for Full Time Supermarket Assistants. Area of work would include grocery, liquor, chilled & frozen foods, general merchandise and produce departments.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Physically fit and able to lift reasonably heavy items
- Customer Service focused
- A team player with the ability to assist colleagues as well as work independently
- Attentive to detail and committed to providing an excellent shopping experience for our customers
Key responsibilities of these positions include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring stock is kept replenished on retail floor
- Assembling stock displays and maintaining them throughout the day to ensure a high level of presentation
- Providing a high level of customer service and assisting customers where needed.
- Ensuring retail store and store room are kept clean and tidy and presented to the highest standard
- A commitment to our Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards.
Night positions are scheduled to finish at 1am one night a week. The days and hours of work will be discussed with the successful applicant, days and hours may be tailored to suit the individual.
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown is seeking applications from persons interested in joining our new and exciting retail opportunity. If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply using the portal at Customer Service now! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply online now at www.snaffle.co.nz/queenstown Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9013.053
Closing Date: Wednesday, 5 December 2018