Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Storeroom Supervisor - PAK'nSAVE Northlands
- New Year – New Job?
- Locally owned and operated business
- Full Time position
Are you a looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for an experienced supervisor to assist with planning and organising the daily operations of our storeroom. This is a special opportunity to expand on your supermarket career in a fast paced environment.
The right candidate will:
- Have warehouse or stock management experience
- Have the initiative and drive to constantly improve and streamline processes
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Have a forklift licence (F & OSH)
- Be physically fit – some heavy lifting is involved
Key responsibilities include; ensuring inwards goods are accounted for correctly and efficiently, stock management and organisation, and maintaining and achieving department goals and standards.
This position is Full Time; Tuesday to Saturday 4.30am – 2.00pm.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please apply online now, attaching your C.V. and Cover Letter.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Visa.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9014.136
Closing Date: Wednesday, 30 January 2019