Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Storeperson/Inwards Goods - New World Halswell
We are currently seeking someone to join our very busy storeroom. If you are physically fit, hardworking. have excellent attention to detail and can think on your feet then we would like to meet you. We would prefer someone with experience however we will provide full training for someone who is keen and suitable for this role.
We are looking for the following attributes
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills.
- Inwards goods/Storeperson experience.
- Current Forklift certification.
- Excellent computer skills as this role does require someone who is reasonably computer savvy.
- A good eye for detail.
- Able to work in a demanding and high volume environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- An understanding of work place safety and food safety requirements.
The available shifts are as follows:
Tuesday 2.00pm to 11.00pm
Wednesday 2.00pm to 11.00pm
Thursday 2.00pm to 11.00pm
Friday 2.00pm to 11.00pm
Saturday 2.00pm to 11.00pm
If you believe, you are the right person for the job and wish to become part of New Zealand's largest grocery organisation then please apply via website including covering letter and C.V.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8048.306
Closing Date: Sunday, 27 January 2019