Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Storeperson - Foodstuffs Hornby Distribution Centre
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
We are seeking a full time storeperson for our distribution center located in Hornby, Christchurch. The successful applicant will be required to carry out a wide variety of distribution centre duties, order assembly, inward goods receipting and forklift activity. This role is a physical, hands-on role in a busy team environment.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a distribution centre/warehouse is preferred but not essential
- Reliable and hard working
- Have good attention to detail
- Have a good level of fitness due to the physical nature of the role, heavy lifting will be required
- Own reliable transport
What's on offer
- Fantastic opportunity to join New Zealand’s largest retail organisation
- Outstanding team culture – we all work together
- Ongoing training and development – we invest in our people!!
- Very competitive hourly rate with additional benefits – guaranteed hours each week
- Medical Insurance after one years services for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- A fully functional café on site
- Gym facilities
If you believe you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to work in our Hornby Distribution Centre then please apply online now - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1801.066
Closing Date: Tuesday, 12 March 2019