Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Storeperson - Foodstuffs Hornby DC
We are seeking store people to join our Hornby Distribution Centre in the New Year.
About the role;
This role is permanent full time, which will commence on January 7th, 2019.
We are looking to fill positions on our day and afternoon shift
Day Shift - Sunday to Thursday 5.00am to 1.30pm
Afternoon shift - Monday to Friday 2.00pm to 10.30pm.
Your key responsibilities will include general Distribution Centre duties, order assembly, inward goods receipting and forklift activity. This role is a physical, hands-on role in a busy team environment.
You would be part of a busy team working together to "Feed the South Island".
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
Foodstuffs South Island will offer you;
- A great team culture – we all work together to "Feed the South Island"
- Ongoing training and development – we invest in our people!!
- Very competitive hourly rate with additional benefits – guaranteed hours each week
- Medical Insurance after one years’ service for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- A fully functional subsidised café on site – 24 / 7
- Gym facilities
- Company Uniform
- Reliable and hard working
- Have good attention to detail
- Have a good level of fitness due to the physical nature of the role, heavy lifting will be required
- Own reliable transport
- Can return a satisfactory MOJ check
How to apply;
If you believe you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to work in our Hornby Distribution Centre then please apply online now - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1801.061
Closing Date: Thursday, 3 January 2019