Storeperson (Day Shift) - Foodstuffs Hornby
Our world class Distribution Centre in Hornby is seeking full time store people to join their team.
This role is permanent full time 40 hours per week, starting at 6am and will require you to work at least one weekend day.
About the role;
Your key responsibilities will include general Distribution Centre duties, order assembly, inward goods receipting and forklift activity. This role is a physical, hands-on role in a busy team environment.
You would be part of a busy team working together to "Feed the South Island".
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
Foodstuffs South Island will offer you;
- A great team culture – we all work together to "Feed the South Island"
- Ongoing training and development – we invest in our people!!
- Very competitive hourly rate with additional benefits – guaranteed hours each week
- Medical Insurance after one years’ service for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- A fully functional subsidised café on site – 24 / 7
- Gym facilities
- Company Uniform
- Self-motivated and hard working
- A team player with a great attitude
- Physically fit
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to pass a pre - employment drug test
- Can return a satisfactory MOJ check
How to apply;
If you believe you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to work in our Hornby Distribution Centre then please apply online now - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1801.057
Closing Date: Sunday, 2 September 2018