Storeman - PAK'nSAVE Richmond
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Storeperson to join our team. If you are looking for your next career challenge then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Moving stock through our storeroom is a very important part of our business and having capable, quick thinking and alert staff is paramount to not only the smooth operation of the storeroom but our entire store.
Key skills and attributes required to be successful in this role are:
- Current forklift license (preferably OSH and F endorsed)
- Experience and confidence driving a Reach Truck (will be operated within tight spaces)
- Inwards Goods experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Accurate computerised goods receipting of deliveries, and processing relevant paperwork
- Good time management
- Works well in a team environment
This position is a 5 day shift with the days of work to be discussed at the interview process. The daily hours worked would be 4am - 3pm.
It is essential that you have some flexibility because in our business very little can “wait till tomorrow”, so we are looking for a team player that will get the job done and do what they can to help out.
If you believe you have the passion, knowledge, ability and experience to work in this area then please register and apply online now!
Overseas applicants must have NZ Citizenship, Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9004.063
Closing Date: Tuesday, 11 December 2018