Shift Supervisor/Duty Manager - Four Square Arrowtown
Coming into a busy season we are looking for someone with proven ability to lead an excellent team and who takes pride in multi-tasking and using initiative to join our successful store.
The successful candidate should have experience in retail, ideally FMCG. A LCQ and or Managers Certificate is preferred however we are prepared to train the right person toward this if necessary.
Reporting directly to the Owner/Operator, the successful applicant’s responsibilities include:
- Duty Manager responsibilities
- Ensuring standards of merchandising and presentation are achieved and maintained
- Meeting the stores standards in customer services
- Motivating and leading staff
- Focus on customers and commitment to high standards
The successful applicant will also be able to demonstrate these key attributes:
- Strong management skills
- An ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility in relation to the ever-changing retail environment
- Mature outlook on life
- Good work ethic
This is a full time permanent role with an immediate start. Days and hours of work to be discussed at interview stage however one weekend shift required.
For further details please contact Amanda on 03 442 1671.
If you are ready to accept the challenges and the rewards this position offers, and have the maturity and experience to meet them, then please apply now by emailing your cover letter and CV to Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas applicants must have NZ Citizenship, Permanent Residency, or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 7068.001
Closing Date: Sunday, 4 November 2018