Service Deli / Seafood Manager - New World Stanmore
Are you an experienced foodie or ready to take on the challenge of the next step in your career?
We require a motivated person capable of planning, leading and developing the operations of our Service Deli and Seafood Department here at New World Stanmore, located on the edge of the CBD in Christchurch.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a positive attitude to lead and develop a team in an area undergoing substantial growth and change
The position, reporting directly to the owner is accountable for:
- Producing a range of consistently high quality products
- Continuously improving the range on offer to our customers
- Ensuring the sales and financial targets of the department are met
- Excellent Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Efficient use and management of all Service Deli/Seafood resources
- Maintaining the highest standard of merchandising
- Development and training of all department staff
Applicants need to be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to be proactive and engaging with customers and staff.
- An excellent work ethic
- A passion for quality customer service and innovation
- Competency on a PC
This is a full time position, Tuesday to Saturday, hours to be discussed at time of interview. There will be some flexibility required.
We offer good working conditions, personal development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe you have the passion, commitment and ability to succeed then please apply online, attaching a covering letter and CV detailing experience.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8051.052
Closing Date: Monday, 23 July 2018