Service Deli Manager - New World Hokitika
Are you an existing Service Deli Manager, a chef, or a career driven “Foodie Person” who is looking for a fresh new challenge?
Are you looking for a lifestyle and career in a bustling tourist town surrounded by natural beauty?
New World Hokitika has an exciting opportunity available now for a motivated, self-confident team player who enjoys the challenges of running a busy department, with a focus on providing top quality products, service and presentation.
As an integral member of the management team you will have significant responsibility and will possess the appropriate skills to lead the daily operations of this busy department in our store.
This is a permanent full-time position which includes a weekend shift. Industry and SAP experience would be an advantage. You will ideally, but not necessarily, have worked within in a supermarket environment and can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Dedication to customer service
- Proven leadership skills
- Developed organisation and planning skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Excellent cooking ability
The key responsibilities of the successful applicant include:
- Inventory management
- The achievement of sales, gross profit and wage budgets
- Ensuring the highest standards of merchandising are achieved and maintained
- Organising, leading and coaching of staff
- Maintaining our Health & Safety, and Food Safety standards across your department
We are committed to supporting and developing our people and this is an ideal role to further your store management career. If you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role we want to hear from you. Register and apply online today!Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8062.004
Closing Date: Sunday, 18 November 2018