Service Deli Assistant - New World Wigram
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic person to join our Service Deli team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful team who produce a wide range of products each day for our loyal and supportive customers.
This is an opportunity for a person who already has a passion for food and customer service and who already has some proven experience and skills in these areas.
We offer a welcoming work environment and learning and training opportunities.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Delivering excellent Customer Service including serving customers from the Deli, Butchery and Seafood cabinets
- Hot and cold food preparation ranging from pizzas, salads, sandwiches, assisting with catering orders, hot chickens
- Stocking cabinets
- Adhering to our food safety and health and safety rules
- Cleaning of all areas of the department
Personal attributes required are:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Ability to multi-task and also complete tasks within the required timeframes
- A positive work ethic and attitude
The days and hours for the position will be discussed at the interview, this is a full time role.
Days and Hours are:
- Monday - 10:00am-7:00pm
- Wednesday - 1:30pm-10:00pm
- Thursday - 1:30pm-10:00pm
- Friday - 10:00am-7:00pm
- Sunday - 6:00am-3:30pm
All of our roles require the delivery of fantastic ‘Customer Service’ and becoming part of our ‘One Team’ philosophy.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to bring to life the New World experience and would like to be part of the awesome team at Wigram New World apply online now! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8060.134
Closing Date: Sunday, 23 September 2018