Seafood Manager - New World Stoke, Nelson
Are you our new fresh fish expert? Ready to take on the challenge of running your own department? Then this is the job for you!
We require a passionate person capable of planning, leading and developing the operations and production of our Seafood Department here at Stoke New World, as well as being a team member of our service deli.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a positive attitude to take sole charge of a department in an area undergoing substantial growth and change.
Are you looking to progress your career path? This is what you will need:
- The ability to be proactive and engaging with customers and staff.
- An excellent work ethic
- A passion for quality customer service and food innovation/production
- Competency on a PC
- Presenting the department to a high standard
Key competencies required for this position are:
- Continuously improving the range on offer to our customers
- Ensuring the sales and financial targets of the department are met
- Excellent Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Efficient use and management of all Seafood resources
- Maintaining the highest standard of merchandising
- Development and training of all department staff
We offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
A weekend shift will be required for this position.
If you think you’re the right person for this role then email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8012.020
Closing Date: Friday, 16 November 2018