Seafood Assistant - New World Halswell
Do you like to make people smile? We have an opportunity that will challenge and excite.
Who are we? Halswell New World’s Seafood Department is situated in one of the largest growth areas of Christchurch and we are struggling to keep up!
Love providing fantastic customer service? We’ve got you covered!
The most important job assignment is delivering a great Customer Experience. Our team creates a fun, warm and friendly shopping experience by sharing product knowledge, answering customer’s questions and offering suggestions.
As part of our team, you'll handle a lot. We are after someone who knows there way around a seafood department and has a real passion for people and food...
The successful applicant should have the following skills and attributes:
- Be able to provide expert advice on the preparation of seafood products
- Be able to merchandise and present a seafood display window to a high standard
- Be able to have a yarn with our regulars and provide them with the experience they deserve
- Work within a team environment and on your own
- Work well under pressure
- Physically active, upbeat
- Well presented
The hours we are looking to cover are:
If This Sounds Like You Then We Can't Wait To Meet You!
Sound like a match? Hurry and apply now including covering letter and CV.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 8048.296
Closing Date: Sunday, 21 October 2018