Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Retail Operations SAP Advisor - Foodstuffs Head Office
An exciting permanent position within the SAP Retail Operations Team has become available. The key purpose of the role is to assist our Banner Groups with their SAP Operations to maximise the benefits of our solutions.
We are currently embarking on a transformation of our systems and processes supporting our people. We are implementing rostering systems coupled with SAP Success Factors as part of this journey.
Your retail experience particularly in the areas of Workforce Management, business process and systems combined with your experience in training staff will be essential for success in this role.
The successful candidate will become part of the SAP Retail Operations Team and report to the SAP Operations Manager. This role will initially be supporting the project to achieve this transformation.
Applicants should be able to work both alone and in a team, and will naturally strive to acquire new skills and knowledge and apply them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure store rostering requirements are met
- Create business process efficiencies leveraging the technology
- Test case management and ensuring systems are tested to a high standard
- Implementation of business process and new systems in stores
- Training instore of staff, embedding changes and creating documentation
- Providing support for rostering and SAP systems
- Perform system administration functions to support our stores
- Carry out day to day project activities as required
The successful applicant should also have:
- Working experience and knowledge of the retail supermarket industry
- Staff Rostering experience
- A high level of planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- The ability to be thorough with a high attention to detail
- Computer literacy including the use of software packages, such as Excel
Foodstuffs South Island is a major wholesale cooperative, established to provide high levels of service to its members. These members include PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henrys Beer Wines and Spirits, On The Spot, and Raeward Fresh.
The key function of this role is to assist and support the members so they can get the most out of the retail implementation of SAP and other systems. If you see yourself taking on this exciting opportunity, then please apply online!
Foodstuffs South Island Limited has an active Drug and Alcohol policy
Overseas applicants must hold a New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 3214.046
Closing Date: Friday, 22 February 2019