Qualified Baker - New World Rangiora
New World Rangiora are seeking a Qualified Baker to join our Bakery Department. You will be a part of an enthusiastic and motivated team! Our goal is to “Provide our customers with a superior shopping experience through excellence in range, service and operation.” You will be part of our production team who are integral to the operation of our business.
If you are looking for a challenge and opportunities to develop your skills and retailing experience this is the position for you.
To succeed in this role you must have the following:
- 3 years plus Bakery experience as a Baker or a level 4 Bakery qualification
- Outstanding baking skills and presentation of product
- Have experience in making European bread, Specialty bread, Slices and Cookies
- Product quality and storage rotation
- You must be dedicated to customer service and results focused
- A proven commitment to Health & Safety in the work place and a Food Safety System
- Must have excellent communication skills
Previous experience in Bakery is preferable.
In return we can offer you:
- A fun fast paced working environment
- Ongoing support and development
hours will be discussed at the interview stage however this role does include
early morning starts and working weekends.
If you can tick all the above and you are excited about being part of our bakery team, then please register and apply online including your cover letter and curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8040.096
Closing Date: Thursday, 7 June 2018