Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Produce Supervisor - Pak'nSave Rangiora
Do you enjoy a TEAM environment?
Is having FUN at work high on your list of priorities?
Have an eye for DETAIL?
Pak'nsave Rangiora is looking for a highly motivated Produce supervisor to join their busy and rapidly growing Produce Department.
The purpose of this role will be to assist the Produce Management Team in planning, leading, communicating and organising the day-to-day running of the produce area of the store to "Deliver the highest quality at the best prices".
To be part of our team:
- Have a positive and energetic attitude
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Be Reliable, Self-Motivated and trustworthy
- Be able to merchandise and present the produce department to a high standard
- Ensure Food Safety standards are maintained through completion of appropriate daily, weekly and monthly cleaning
- Ensure appropriate stock rotation and have a good eye for quality control
- Assist in ensuring 100% price integrity in the department through maintenance appropriate signage / pricing
We are after someone who will reflect our multiple core values and shares in our vision of being the ‘Go to supermarket in North Canterbury’.
This is a permanent position working 21.5 hours and involves both evenings and weekend work.
PAK’nSAVE Rangiora is asking for applications to join our team to help create the “Future of food retailing in North Canterbury”
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 9012.086
Closing Date: Monday, 25 February 2019