Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Produce Assistant Manager - New World Prestons
We are recruiting a passionate and motivated Produce Assistant Manager who has extensive experience in this industry to help lead our produce team and ensure that our market delivers the best customer experience.
You will be working in a diverse, fast paced and supportive environment alongside others with the same motivation to deliver outstanding service, range and quality.
The successful applicant will have significant experience in a produce or fresh foods department.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the produce department provides an enhanced customer service experience and excellent product offering
- Work with your team and Department Manager to meet department KPIs
- Maintain high presentation standards and ensure adherence to Food Safety and Health and Safety processes
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong leadership skills and a customer service orientation
- Positivity, initiative and self-motivation
- Organisational skills and planning ability
- The ability to develop relationships and communicate effectively with people
- Integrity, innovative thinking and commercial awareness.
- Experience with SAP (or similar)
This position is Sunday- Thursday with some early mornings required.
If you believe you have the right attitude, experience and attributes for this role, please apply online now!
Overseas applicants must hold a New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8071.019
Closing Date: Sunday, 24 February 2019