Part Time Storeperson - Foodstuffs Hornby
Our world class Distribution Centre in Hornby is looking for a number of hard working and motivated individuals to join our team on a part-time basis.
What you will need bring to the role?
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to show initiative
- Reliability and a strong work ethic
- Your ability to work as part of a team
- Your own reliable transport to and from work each day
- You will need to provide your own safety footwear (steel caps)
What we offer?
- A great team culture
- Ongoing training and development
- Very competitive hourly rate with additional benefits
- A fully functional café on site – 24 / 7
- Gym facilities
- Company Uniform
Successful applicants will be fully trained and will be required to undertake general DC duties including order assembly, inward goods receipting and forklift activity.
Please be aware, as a part timer you will be required to work one weekend day and one evening during the week.
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
How to apply;
If you believe you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to work in our Hornby Distribution Centre then please apply online now - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 1001.104
Closing Date: Saturday, 3 November 2018