Part Time Service Deli/Baker - Stafford Street Four Square
We are currently looking for a hardworking individual to join our Service Deli / Bakery.
The position entails the day to day preparation and merchandising of our range of sandwiches, pastries, hot food and bakery items. If you have flair for cooking, food presentation and providing amazing customer service then we would like to talk to you.
Days and hours of work will be discussed during the interview process; however it will be a minimum of four days a week including one weekend day.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in the retail industry, have a strong customer focus, preferably having worked in a supermarket environment, and able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience in food preparation
- Dedication to customer service
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Developed organisational skills
- Effectively communicate at all levels
- Brings new ideas and enthusiasm
- Must be a team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Flexible and able to assist in other departments when required
- Food Safety Certificates 167 & 168/20666 would be advantageous due to the nature of this role
- Maintain a high level of cleaning standards in line with our food safety program
- Assist with the maintenance and running of our food safety program
If you have the necessary skills and are interested in joining our team then please apply online now including your CV and cover letter.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 411450.006
Closing Date: Thursday, 4 October 2018