Part Time Butcher - New World Lincoln
We are seeking a person who can assist our Butchery Team with the daily operations of our Butchery Department.
You will be a part of an enthusiastic and motivated team. As a frontline staff member you will be the face of our business. You must be dedicated to providing an excellent shopping experience for our customers.
The successful applicant will need to be:
- Well-presented and conscientious
- A team player
- Dedication to excellent customer service
In this role you be directly reporting to the Butchery Management and Butchery Seniors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cutting and traying of meat
- Following the cleaning and sanitizing regime
- Keeping the cabinets full of product
- Packing and labeling products
- Date checking and stock rotation
- Maintaining excellent presentation of the cabinets
Lincoln is a small rural university town approximately 20 minutes from the centre of Christchurch. It is important that you have transport to get to work.
If this sounds like you, then register and apply online now. You can find out a little more about Lincoln New World by going to: http://www.newworld.co.nz/south-island/canterbury/lincoln/
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 8044.097
Closing Date: Friday, 19 October 2018